18th Aug 2021
Reporting to the Business Process Manager, the Business Analyst will take a structured and objective approach to investigating business issues, analysing processes, working closely with stakeholders of all levels, proposing solutions, and delivering improvements which result in cost savings, more effective processes, improved customer experience and increasing levels of digitalisation and automation. The Business Analyst will help with the full cycle of business improvement through to delivering solutions.
- As a Business Analyst you are accountable for creating process improvements and efficiencies. A key part of this is utilising, managing, and promoting the Intelligent Business Process Management Suite (iBPMS), while ensuring the Company policies, procedures, technical and security standards are followed.
- Work with the Business Process Manager to implement an Intelligent Business Process Management Suite (iBPMS) across all areas of the business
- Develop an overview and understanding of the services and business processes across all organisational areas
- Help to build a strong network of Process Owners, Champions and Subject Matter Experts
- Analyse processes and work with the business to improve process models submitted by Business Units and Functional Departments
- Administer the iBPMS ensuring correct configuration, access, quality and population of information
- Ensure standardisation and robust change management of process models and workflows
- Develop workflows from ‘to be’ process models to digitalise and automate business processes before handing over to the Business for ongoing management
- Work with the Business Process Manager to identify, categorise and prioritise processes for reengineering, digitalisation, and automation
- Develop APIs and other connectors to optimise the capability of current business applications and generate efficiencies by integrating with external sites and applications
- Conduct targeted analysis of business situations, consider stakeholder perspectives, evaluate options, define and deliver requirements within the iBPMS workflow capabilities
- Liaise closely with IT, Business Systems and Process Owners for developing integrations and connections with business applications and databases.
- Liaise closely with IT to ensure users are added/amended and removed from iBPMS and aligned with Single Sign On/Active Directory requirements
- Provide input to business cases for targeted process improvement projects where IT development is required beyond the scope of the iBPMS
- Administer and maintain executable process workflows until they can be properly handed over to the relevant business area
- Support nominated persons within Business Units and Functional departments to become self-sufficient in process modelling, improvement, and workflow development
- Liaise with Process Owners and Champions to establish metrics and KPIs within Process Models and Workflows
- Assist with data connection to Business Intelligence tools and provide data as requested by Business Units and Functional Departments to support the measurement of process performance.
- Continually develop knowledge and understanding of process technology, business analysis and process improvement techniques
- Propose ideas and improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist with development of Process and Performance related procedures.
- Support collection and documentation of business requirements for process improvement/automation efforts.
- Other occasional tasks related to your position or that are useful for your development
- Recognised Business Analyst, Business Process, System Analyst, Automation, Workflow or related qualification. Significant demonstrable experience in these areas will be considered in lieu of a specific qualification as this is a developing field.
- Experience of Business Case development and lifecycle
- Min 3 years’ experience of Business Analysis or process improvement projects
- Previous experience in delivering software/workflow/automation solutions
- Problem solving and innovation are essential to this role
- Ability to manage and work with stakeholders at all levels
- Good communication skills
- Good Time management and prioritization skills
- A degree in Business or an IT related subject and a Project Management qualification are desirable, but not essential.
Closing date: 3rd Sep 2021