Developer - IT
We are looking for developers to add to our team. You will be involved in creating applications from scratch, adding new modules to our current systems and providing 3rd line support for existing systems.
We are amid a transformational time in IT as we migrate, refactor and replace most of our applications and infrastructure with a predominantly cloud based architecture. You will have the opportunity to learn about and work with the latest technologies and tools available in a predominantly Microsoft based environment. We are a diverse group of companies and as such you will have the opportunity to work on systems covering a number of differing business areas and business challenges to help provide the business with the tools it needs.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Developers of all levels will be considered, as there are multiple positions available.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software designs
- Write clean, scalable code
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Familiarity with ASP.NET/MVC/HTML5/CSS3
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of C#
- Attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Exposure to .NET Core
- Knowledge of Angular
- Experience using Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with Office 365 (SharePoint Online, Power BI, Power Apps
Please note the interview will consist of:
- Some HR questions
- Some Technical questions (Object orientated programming and some SQL)
- Written Technical Test – Perfect syntax not expected