Northern Marine Ltd
Highly tailored ship and offshore asset management
25th Jun 2021
The main duties of this role include:
• Preparation of management accounts for external clients.
• Budget variance analysis in co-operation with the budget holders.
• Maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations, including bank reconciliations.
• Creation and processing of bank payments
• Management of Cash Book and General Ledger, using Agresso.
• Maintenance of open purchase orders.
• Processing General Ledger transactions, including accruals and prepayments.
• Ad hoc duties for clients and management.
You may be asked from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks that are considered to be relevant to your position.
• Qualified by experience in relevant/similar role
• Minimum 1 years’ experience preparing accounts to Trial Balance
• Accountancy fundamentals
• Knowledge of month end process
• Microsoft packages, with advanced Excel
• Problem solving
• Communicate confidently with colleagues
• Good team player
• Strong attention to detail
• Thrives in a changing environment
• Degree or Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
• Minimum 3 years’ experience preparing accounts to Trial Balance
• Familiar with foreign currency
• Process improvement
• Seeks out opportunities to develop professionally and personally
Closing date: 6th Aug 2021