Northern Marine Ltd
Highly tailored ship and offshore asset management
12th Mar 2020
• Work with HR to ensure monthly payroll deadline is met, assist with any queries/checking of UK payroll Monthly Payroll Costings and other required reporting
• Pension reconciliation, ensuring contributions are correct, submissions to various pension providers, registering of new members and annual submissions
• Payroll related remittances i.e. wage arrestment, manual salary payments
• Ensure monthly funding is in place for payrolls
• Manage HMRC PAYE accounts
• Maintaining company cars record and ensure reported to HMRC correctly
• PSA calculation, ensure correct gathering of reportable items
• P60 submission, P11D submission
• Ensure correct implementation of IR35
• Ensure all new HMRC regulations are adopted in a timely manner
• Vat submission for 2 VAT Groups
• Ensure correct VAT treatment is applied within UK Group.
• Provide training to Finance Department of application of VAT rules
• Understand customs requirements for imports/ exports.
Corporate Tax responsibility:
• Assist Financial Controller with UK Tax reporting and answering Finance Business Partners queries
• Ensure all Group relief balances are settled in a timely manner
• Responsible for completion and maintaining Masterfiles and Local files for the UK entities.
• Assist Head of Tax with CBC reporting where required
You may be asked from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks that are considered to be relevant to your position.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics or similar field
• ACCA Qualified/ CIMA/ CA
• Experienced Finance professional
• Strong technical ability
• Able to communicate with colleagues
• Demonstrate up to date PAYE, VAT, Transfer Pricing knowledge.
• Knowledge of ERP and IT financial systems.
• Good commercial knowledge and sound understanding of financial issues, including current accounting standards
• Pro-active in Achieving results with a track record of delivery
• Highly organised individual
• Highly motivated and flexible
• Team player
Closing date: 20th Mar 2020