Northern Marine Ltd
Highly tailored ship and offshore asset management
31st Jul 2020
• Refine and optimise planned maintenance platform
• Investigate reliability or failure mechanisms; implementing maintenance corrective actions where required
• Review job text and descriptions to ensure specific to the vessel and equipment
• Ensure all manufacturer service letters are captured in the planned maintenance system
• Support the reliability and energy management functions
• Support fleet with electronic and electrical technical knowledge and fault finding.
• Work with external parties to identify obsolescence in the fleet and define solutions.
• 5 years’ experience working on the maintenance management sector.
• 3 years working as a qualified Electrician
• HND or Degree in relevant field
• Internal Auditor Qualification
• Good interpersonal skills
• Confident communicator across all levels and including external vendors
• Strong analytical skills
Closing date: 7th Aug 2020