HSEQ Quality Officer - FTC 12 Months
2nd Jun 2023
To remain compliant with ISM, TMSA, ISO Standards, Company Safety Management System (SMS) must be maintained for Ship Management Offices and Management Fleet. HSEQ Officer role is to assist with the maintenance and development of the Company’s Safety Management System as well as supporting the fleet to ensure valid SMS documents are always available on board.
- The production and supply of safety, environmental and quality documentation as required.
- Ensuring that all controlled copies of HSEQ documentation are maintained in accordance with the documented procedures.
- Assisting with documentation amendments/revisions to meet identified needs in the development of the Company’s Management System.
- Providing an audit function for office audits in accordance with the requirements of the Company’s Management System.
- Collating and issuing responses to vessel minutes and reviews.
- Maintenance of the Company’s archive / storage area.
- Any other duties as required by the Company’s Senior Management.
- Occasional business travel as required.
- Emergency Role: Member of the Casualty Response Team.
- Degree in Quality or related discipline
- 3 Highers or Diploma or equivalent in a related discipline
- Proven experience working in an auditing role.
- Database management skills
- Previous experience in a Quality Officer/Assurance role.
- Good organisation, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously.
- Proven ability to work to targets and deadlines.
Closing date: 16th Jun 2023