Maintenance & Groundskeeper - FTC to Feb 2022
18th Jun 2021
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for proactively identifying, arranging and administering where possible, a scope of tasks and procedures within an agreed schedule.
- Maintenance of the outside grounds around all properties – lawns, shrubs and trees, weed spraying when required.
- General maintenance of office buildings including monthly safety checks of water supplies, fire extinguishers, fire doors, emergency lights, ladders and mezzanine gate.
- Involved in office moves and reorganisation by moving furniture, floor boxes replacing carpet tiles and drilling cubby holes.
- Working at height clearing gutters and maintaining ceilings and roofs around properties using mobile elevated work platforms.
- Winter gritting and snow removal.
- Transport to and from the airport, hotel drop offs/pickups, training course delegates, meetings etc.
- Washing and general checks of Company cars.
- Visit to Cash and Carry for company supplies monthly.
- Watering, pruning and replacement of plant around offices.
- Deliveries to and from the Warehouse from outside sources, Clyde Uniforms and internal office documentation (Iron Mountain). Requires use of Forklift.
- Prepare pallets for uplift for ships, bottled water supplies and general office furniture storage.
- Stock control in warehouse including quarterly checks.
- Liaise with Business Facilities Officer re building and maintenance contractors.
- Deal with defects, when possible, as advised by employees.
- Change/exchange company flags around properties.
You may be asked from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks that are considered to be relevant to your position.
- Good standard of general education
- Clean, valid driving licence
- Previous relevant experience of working as a caretaker and/or tradesperson
- Knowledge of Health & Safety at Work
- Ability to use hand tools
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Capable of working to a busy schedule
- Flexible attitude
- Ability to use initiative and work unsupervised.
Closing date: 6th Aug 2021