Office Administration Assistant (Modern Apprentice)
8th Jan 2020
The role is to interact with customers to provide and process information in response to course booking requests, inquiries or concerns in a professional and effective manner. Provide administrative support to the Training Centre business activities. Excellent administrative skills are essential to this challenging, diverse and rewarding role within the company.
Main Duties and Responsbilities
- Provide support to Training Centre Management in the day to day functions of the Training Centre.
- First point of contact in dealing with customer enquiries either online, email or by telephone ensuring enquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Gain and develop good general knowledge of course portfolio and all associated requirements surround course criteria/scope.
- Gain and develop good general knowledge of client companies and their contact requirements while maintaining good customer relations throughout business.
- Provide customers with course pricing and delivery information.
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Responsible for administering Training Centre course bookings ensuring records are maintained through the use of Training Centre Booking System.
- Responsible for administering accommodation reservations with agreed hotel suppliers to support client and office staff needs. Providing assisting where necessary including Travel.
- Responsible for the issue of course joining instructions, and any other details relevant for commencement of training.
- Support Training Services Manager with any customer complaints following company complaints procedure.
- Support Team Leaders in collection of relevant paperwork for each course, storing copies in line with Administration procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining quality control surrounding the issue of course certificates in line with Administration procedures.
- Understanding of finance and payment processes for the training centre activity.
- Maintain good communication skills with Accounts Department to ensure payments are received by external customers prior to issue of course certification.
- Responsible for reporting course evaluation summary.
- Provide support in other administrative duties including, but not limited to mail, expenses, filing and to provide administrative support where needed for other departments within the business.
- Support the catering system for delegates and visitors.
- Support with ordering supplies for Training Centre needs.
- Support with Training Centre weekly/monthly reporting.
Closing date: 17th Jan 2020