Trainee Business Travel Consultant
The Role of Trainee Business Travel Consultant is a customer focused position offering a fully comprehensive travel service for very prestigious clients with high travel expenditure.
- General administration and accounts support to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations
- Assist in co-ordinating and booking all travel reservations for the company’s portfolio
- Ensure all business travel arrangements meet customer requirements
- Ensure the very best cost effective air fares, car hire, hotel reservations and ancillary requirements are offered and booked accordingly
- Endeavour to offer alternative options which enable client to choose most suitable
- Maintain good administrative practices and ensure that all cancelled or amended bookings are appropriately dealt with
- Accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Building good relationships with both internal and external customers via effective communication skills
- Give your full cooperation with all training and development initiatives be these formally arranged through the Training & Development Supervisor or informally conducted by a Supervisor or colleague.
- You may be asked from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks that are considered to be relevant to your position.
- Good customer service skills dealing with in-bound client calls
- Possess good written and oral communication skills
- Good sound education to standard grade level or equivalent
- Ideally have held a role in a busy office / reservations team environment within the service sector
- Overall good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- College studied course in Business, Administration or Travel related subjects