7th Aug 2019
The efficient administration and implementation of the Training Function, including development, implementation, verification and compliance checking on company training matrices and initiatives.
- To support the Training and Development Manager in the delivery of the Training Department functions.
- Liaise with the Personnel, Operations & HSEQ Departments to ensure that training matrices remain current, and report to these departments on compliance levels.
- Oversight of the Training Course Booking process for officers within the fleet attending courses and ensuring that they receive a consistent service within reasonable time frames.
- Regular auditing of company systems to ensure that training and certification is accurately recorded.
- Regular auditing of training providers to ensure that company standards are met.
- Maintaining client training and compliance reports. Delivering monthly client and training reports detailing compliance and expenditure levels.
- Responsible for the companies on demand learning solutions.
- Develop and maintain bespoke client training matrices and reports, as required.
- Identify fleet training needs.
- Offer routine guidance to vessels, sea staff and other internal and external stakeholders on training issues, referring detailed enquiries to the appropriate manager.
- Attend regular training review meetings with the Operations Departments and Clients, reporting on expenditure and compliance levels.
- Maintain a close working relationship with training centers utilized.
- Participate during internal and external audits of the Training function.
- Support other aspects of the Training function, as required.
- Occasional travel as required
You may be asked from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks that are considered to be relevant to your position.
- Relevant maritime background working in a commercially oriented environment.
- Knowledge of industry legislation and best practise.
- IT / Fluent Microsoft (PowerPoint)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Diploma in relevant discipline
- Train the trainer.
Due to the number of applications, we are unable to reply to each candidate individually, therefore please assume you have been unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of applying.
Closing date: 21st Aug 2019